Skip to Main Content
- All three elements (the specific words) given for the submission period (swing set, pinecone, and fugitive) must be included in your essay to be considered for publication. No exceptions.
- Proofread your work. We must decline pieces that need major editing, even if they are otherwise good.
- Please do not exceed 3,500 words.
- No previously published work.
- A short third-person bio must be included with your submission.
- Accepted pieces will be in the journal forthcoming November 1st.