Skip to Main Content
- All three elements (the specific words) given for the submission period (Bolt, Gristle, and Kitchen Table) must be included in your story to be considered for publication. No exceptions.
- Proofread your work. We must decline pieces that need major editing, even if they are otherwise good.
- Please don't exceed 3,500 words.
- No previously published work.
- A short third-person bio must be included with your submission.
- Accepted pieces will be in the journal forthcoming January 1st.